Trauma Scene Clean-Up
Crimes and traumatic scenes at your John Day, Oregon home or business require professional expertise for proper cleanup. Rainbow International Restoration provides just the respectful and professional services the residents of John Day, Oregon can count on to ensure trauma scene cleanup is carried out the way it should be. Our Rainbow International Restoration certified experts are trained in effectively cleaning biohazard, trauma, death, and crime scene cleanup with respect, discretion, and reliability.
Trauma Scene Cleaning and Death Cleanup
Any situation requiring biohazard cleanup (bodily fluids, blood and tissue) or hazardous material disposal at a home or business falls under the category of trauma scene cleanup. Specific examples include:
- Crime scene cleanup, including decontamination of chemicals like tear gas
- Suicide, homicide and accidental death scene cleanup and decontamination
- Drug/meth lab cleanup
- Hoarding and animal infestation cleanup, including odor and rubbish removal. Learn more on the Rainbow International blog.
- Airborne pathogen and blood cleanup
- Emergency vehicle, facility and equipment cleanup
- Prison cell cleanup
- Infectious disease, viral and microbial site decontamination
- Bodily fluids and tissue cleanup
The professionals at Rainbow International understand these situations are often sensitive and emotional. Our local experts are specifically trained to provide professional, respectful services for any and all types of trauma events. Contact a trauma scene and death cleanup team you can trust to perform the job well and in the most respectful, professional manner. Schedule an appointment with your local Rainbow International or call 541-504-3338 for 24/7 emergency service.
Why Hire a Professional Crime Scene Cleaning Company?
A professional trauma scene or biohazard cleaning company is important in sensitive situations. Some important reasons to hire Rainbow International Restoration for your trauma scene cleaning needs in John Day, Oregon are:
- Keep Others Safe - Whether your trauma scene cleanup services are needed in a home or business setting, it’s important to keep others safe. Professional trauma scene cleaning protects employees and family members from exposure to dangerous chemicals, infectious diseases, or bloodborne pathogens.
- Local and state regulations – Local and state regulations in John Day, Oregon may require certified professionals to complete all cleaning of biohazard cleanup and disposal. Going with a professional service like Rainbow International Restoration provides peace of mind that all cleanup is being performed in accordance with the law.
- Minimize mental stress risks – After a traumatic experience, family members, neighbors, friends, and loved ones with already be feeling some level of mental stress. Hiring a professional service like Rainbow International Restoration to handle traumatic scene cleanup minimizes stress and trauma to survivors and those affected.
- Save time and energy – The professionals at John Day, Oregon are well versed and experienced in all angles of trauma scene cleanup, which means they’re able to get the job done faster. If you’re looking to have your property restored quickly, it’s always best to trust the job to the pros.
- Restore value – Only a professional and certified service will be able to completely restore value to your John Day, Oregon property after experiencing a traumatic event.
Our professionals at Rainbow International Restoration know the sensitive nature involved with trauma scene cleanup in John Day, Oregon. Because of this, our professionals are trained in providing just the respectful services you need during these difficult times. An honest and transparent experience keeps our customers informed each step of the way, so they know their service is one they can rely on. Professionals from Rainbow International Restoration arrive at your property prepared with all of the protection materials, cleanup supplies, and removal needs required to complete the job quickly, correctly, and honestly. What you’re left with is a property completely restored to its original state.
Regulations Governing Biohazard Cleanup and Disposal
Not just anyone should attempt to complete trauma scene cleanup. There are rules governing the cleanup of trauma scenes and those involving biohazards and hazardous materials. Federal authorities that have established regulations include the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Each state also has its own sets of rules – often established and enforced by the Department of Natural Resources or Health Department. County or municipal rules may also exist, and must be adhered to.
For example, only trained personnel with OSHA-compliant Bloodborne pathogen Certification can decontaminate and dispose of biohazard materials. In the process of receiving this certification, biohazard cleaning and crime scene cleanup professionals learn how to manage the dangers, how to use cleaning and personal protection equipment properly and what cleaning protocols must be met at each scene. When you call Rainbow International’s certified cleanup trauma cleaning experts, you can be confident that the work will be done safely, respectfully and include the proper removal of all contaminated substances according to all federal, state and local requirements.
Rainbow International Trauma Scene Restoration Services
When you hire Rainbow International for trauma scene or biohazard cleaning, you can expect members of our local team to arrive in a timely manner and bring all personal protection equipment, cleaning products and disposal supplies required for the task at hand. During the job, the team will work tirelessly to remove all hazardous or contaminated materials from the scene. Our goal is to return your home or business to the same condition it was in before the traumatic event occurred.
The final step in many death, crime scene or biohazard cleanup situations is disposal, when all evidence of the event is removed and disposed of according to national, state and local regulations.
Your space may not require any further services beyond disposal. However, in some instances, restoration work is needed to bring the affected area back to its pre-event condition. Restoration services following cleanup may include:
- Repairing or replacing drywall, subfloor or other structural components
- Repainting damaged walls
- Replacing flooring
- Restoring cabinets and countertops
- Replacing windows
- Checking plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems for full functionality
Rainbow International offers a full home reconstruction and commercial reconstruction services, including:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Carpet Cleaning
- Mold Remediation
- Odor Removal
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
With Rainbow International, there’s no need to hire multiple providers, our trauma scene cleanup and restoration experts are ready to assist you at work or at home, 24/7. Contact your local Rainbow International to schedule a trauma scene cleanup or restoration appointment.
There’s a Rainbow on the Other Side
Rainbow International is a crime scene cleaning company you can count on. Our local experts are properly educated and trained to handle your bio hazard, trauma and crime scene cleanup and restoration needs with respect. For more information or to schedule services, contact Rainbow International today. For emergency service, call 541-504-3338.